LOGOS & BRANDING
Whether you’re building your brand from scratch, or rejuvenating an existing one… this is the fun part!
I pay attention to your brand so that your customers do the same. Importantly, my logo creation process is very flexible and plenty of options are explored. This is a comprehensive process, no matter what your budget or needs are. Remember, creating your new brand shouldn’t be stressful – this is the fun part.
Select your package
Package options are below and vary according to your brand’s needs and budget.
Show and tell
We’ll discuss your services, audience, aspirations and style. I can then officially accept and schedule your project.
Concepts + revisions
After one week, I will show you a handful of design concepts. Some clients find their perfect logo within this round, while others need a few more rounds to develop the colours, font options and visuals.
After bouncing back-and-forth until your logo is perfect, the chosen design is approved and I bundle all your future files together and provide your final package.
- An attractive text-based logo. Supplied with a range of fonts, colours and alignments for you to choose from.
- Revisions welcome / Up to 4hrs work in total / Timeline: under 1 week
- This package is perfect for those who know their business’ direction, target market and preferred general style. It spends more time on creating a range of concepts which align with your style preference. The designs do vary, in order to explore plenty of choices but ultimately still meet the overall theme, character and feel that you are after, in unique ways.
- Revisions welcome / Generally up to 15 hours work in total / Timeline: 1-3 weeks
- This package is built for those who aren’t sure yet about what style really suits their business. It allows time to explore moodboards, colour palettes, fonts and overall direction with regards to your target market and brand considerations. It essentially allows us to build the entire brand’s character from scratch for you.
- Revisions welcome / Generally up to 30 hours work in total / Timeline: 4-6 weeks