…when you rejuvenate your business. The tingle of anticipation for what your brand will become, the clarity of finding your unique persona and message, and the confidence of a design that steps you up into that next level.
Then, in just a little while your business has transformed and you feel bigger, better, prouder, and reconnected with it again.
– Clear. Confident. Rejuvenated.
My process takes you from business owner, to brand owner:
For start-up businesses, we define your ideas. For existing businesses, we discuss your pain-points, plan your aims and where you are truly meant to be directing instead.
Workshop through my 8 Brand Foundations to discover your persona and difference within your industry so that you’re comfortable, confident and relevant within it.
Develop your brand’s visual identity to match your strategic direction. We create mood boards and gather examples to choose your direction and personality.
We develop a range of logo designs with revisions. Then refine it with a brand style, exploring colour palette, fonts, imagery, and a complete composed branding.
Separate services are available | Process is used for new/start-up businesses and existing businesses.
Hi! I’m Shona
Based in a leafy suburb of Sydney, I’m a mother to three tiny boys, a yogi, and a lover of spiced whiskey.
As a Senior Graphic Designer and Brand Strategist of 10+ years, I specialise in helping business owners to step up and redefine themselves after outgrowing or struggling with their existing brand.
It’s a natural process every few years to pivot and grow – I myself have been through the transition many times, and now my own personal strategy and design process is helping you to achieve that sense of ‘bigger’ that you have been feeling.
Not you? Then check out my other graphic and website design services, for start-ups, established brands and office teams.
“I want to appear as, and treat myself
like the business I am capable of”
I hear you:
- I have outgrown my business and my brand no longer reflects what I offer.
- I’ve become cluttered by complicated messaging, directions and too many offerings and need to simplify.
- I’m ready to step into a position of authority and expertise, but my brand still feels small.
- I have stopped giving my brand the attention that I once did and now I have lost connection and am watching my competitors grow around me.
- I’d like to refine or branch out to other types of customers.
- My website and business design looks amateur and doesn’t reflect my true potential to people.
- I’ve never liked how my business looks. It’s time to fix it.
- Audit your current business to find clutter, mixed messages and design pitfalls.
- Take the time to discover and create your unique brand character.
- Workshop your industry position, target audience, voice, direction, emotions and goals.
- Create a streamlined and strong message that feels easy and natural to you.
- Design a visual identity for your business that reflects your true service or product.
- Give you the confidence to increase your prices and charge what your personal industry experience has become worth.
- Leave you feeling rejuvenated and decluttered, looking, sounding and feeling like the business that you’re ready to be.
Recent Before & Afters
I help freelancers and small business teams with…
“Dear Shona, In the past six months you have quite literally “made” my business into what I always wanted, but couldn’t get to. From nothing but a vague idea in an email about how stuck I am, we now has a tangible look and feel that is fresh, original and visually stunning. Most importantly, my customers love it and the business is rolling in. Because of you, my small business has a more sophisticated logo and business card, matching flyers, a big sign for my expos, a facebook, youtube and twitter landing page, an interactive website…the list goes on. The best way I can think of thanking you aside from this will be the continued business that I will refer your way!”
Build your own brand, mini guide
Get a bite-size of my process. Follow my brand builder template to put together your own visuals, colour and font guides + identity mood and compose your niche bio catchline.